Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter

Friday, March 14, 2008

2 SAD NEWS ~ CSS & ARCHBISHOP OF MOSUL

Yesterday-Todays Sad Story

Last night, Isaac told me that he had news from Fr. Chris that CSS's in the whole archdiocese would be closing down. And today i confirmed the news from Fr. Chris's blog. According to Isaac, only the Malacca-Johore diocese bishop ( His Grace Bishop Paul Tan, SJ - my bishop back home :P) was the only one that supported campus ministries. After confirming, I texted Moira, the president of CSS UM about this news. She herself doesn't know about this and she asked me when would it take effect. I dont know when but soon I guess.



Another news, the Archbishop of Mosul, Iraq (Archbishop Ranho) was found dead after the kidnapping that took place approximately 1 week ago. I would like to extend my deepest heartfelt condolences and spritual closeness to the Chaldean Catholic church for the death of her leader. May God strengthen your faith to be His witness, the light and salt of the earth, in that region of conflict and unrest. AMEN!!!


out,

+shaun~

(14/3/08), Friday @3.27pm
Location- UT

0 comments: