Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter

Friday, December 5, 2008

RPK is RIGHT!!!

this post is about the recent forum held by the Bar Council whereby RPK(Raja Petra) gave a speech about the rationale of ISA being put into law and also the Malay-Muslim mind being brainwashed by UMNO...

here are 2 links- 1st is RPK's speech & the 2nd is some speech by PRO ISA Malay-Muslim that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shallow minded, densed and thick!!
it only angers and saddens me when i see Malaysians like those

1st link

2nd link

Raja Petra is right when he speaks about Malay-Muslim not understanding the Quran
Raja Petra is right when he explained about the REAL purpose of I.S.A.
AND I.S.A. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "KEDAULATAN MELAYU", "KEDAULATAN RAJA-RAJA", OR "HAK KEISTIMEWAAN MELAYU" ...!!
NOTHING I tell you!!!!!

listened to the 2nd link(given above)... from YouTube and you'll know what I'm talking about

signing off
shaun

0 comments: