Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Work




So yesterday was my first day of work at Unisys. My work there is to clear cheques that come in via computer. It's easy yet tiring because I worked long hours. Well, I guess it's better than working at Sudong!! Getting paid RM7/hour is not bad ... lolz!!

I'm supposed to start work 2 weeks ago but Bank Negara hadn't cleared the way till few days back. This temporary job was supposed to have a contract of 2 weeks. However, due to unforseen circumstances, Adecco had to find ad hoc temporary workers for Unisys. Well, I still have about 3 weeks of holidays but I'm having an AIESEC conference in Penang next week. So I cannot work for the whole 2 weeks. Adecco staff said it's ok.

Hope to get some pics of my 'office' but not too sure if they'll let me take any pics. It is afterall a place that handles cheques. BIG AMOUNT cheques as well as very small amount cheques.

Came across Soon Kit's blog. He recently put up an inspiring post. Below is an excerpt,( a poem/some words of wisdom? to be exact)

Never think today is just yesterday’s tomorrow.
Today isn’t just another day.
Live today as if there is no tomorrow.
Always let today be a day to remember.
Go and make your day.


another line from his blog


Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass,It is about learning to dance in the rain.

Will update soon^^

Shaun^^

0 comments: