Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter

Friday, July 4, 2008

A peek into the last quarter of my holidays


So here I am once again pouring out my thoughts, experiences and things that I did in the past weeks.
I was in USM for Natcon from the 20th till the 26th June 2008, skipping my cousins wedding. All in all, the convention was great. I managed to learn many things, of which I forgot a huge part of it ^^ and also managed to make many new friends. Forgive me if I still can't remember your name >.<
Next stop was Cameron Highlands on the 30th June 2008. The journey itself was tiring, however, sweet memories prevailed. Mandy, Eunice, Raam and I managed to meet great, humble, sweet and nice people in Cameron. There was the Indian guy that worked at the strawberry farm, there was this nice Malay lady working at the vegetable market, and this group of Thailand citizen that gave us a lift from the vegetable market to Tanah Rata bus station. They also gave us "Cameron apples" ... lolz ... Our journey was humbling, thoughtful and serene.
Holiday is ending and 'depression' and fear is kicking in. I have yet to settle my time table as I have some jugling of classes to do. I pray and I hope that I will have to strength and enthusiasm to drive change in my life.
As for my personal life, my lil bro (vince) came over to my house on Wednesday(2/7/08) to get the form 6 books from me. He has decided to leave Taylors (TUC) and chosed the form 6 path instead.
Worrying that I do not fulfill my 'promise' to my junior in form 6 - that I will find the time to visit and try to spend some time- on Thursday I showed up at my alma mater, Malacca High School, to spend meet my junior and my bro. I was happy to see them and also to see many familiar faces there. (I dont see any familiar faces in SFI anymore) I also managed to spend some time with both Vince and Chun Yian, but not quality time I would say.
Many things has happen during this past 2 months of holiday. I rested, I worked, I spoilt my biological clock and many more... Some things has taught me more than the other but at this very moment, I cannot recall.
But what is going through my mind at this moment is how to mend things up with my bro, Vince. Brothers argue and give cold treatments to one another. Thats normal. But this time I am in the wrong. So, I'm sorry.
Shaun^^

0 comments: