Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

died in the exam hall + updatez


TICK TOCK TICK TOCK







OMG..I DIED IN MY EXAM HALL

at the START of it ... (3p.m. yesterday)

my 7th paper ...
2nd of the day...


die lar.. fail ady... pointer drop kau kau d ... shit lar ...
.
.
.
.
.
went to zzzz until this morning ...
.
.
.
.
i guess thats my sleeping mechanism ...


i remember when i was at HUC (HELP University College) studying Psychology, my lecturer .. i forgot what's her name.. haha... anyways, she said humans have our own mechanism to overcome such stress and failures..
i guess mine is sleep. some may eat more and stuff like that

(MARTIN STOP TOUCHING NICE NICE FOOD!!! ) hehe ...

but i do wonder, sleeping is not a good mechanism also... coz i think lar ... i think that the stress just keeps accumulating up in me .. like a pressure cooker or a walking time bomb...
and one day.. just one fine day...

BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrr...such calming color to describe my overstress-ness... haha

quick review of my past week

  1. USA election was held on 4th Nov which also happened to fall on my cousins birthday and his nephews 1 year old birthday ^^
  2. also happened to be my exam day ... errr... oh my 2nd day of exam.. 3rd nov was my first paper
  3. err... OBAMA WON!!! hmm... am i happy about it actually?? i dunno...haha .. i just am happy that i lived to see that there's a black president
  4. RPK FREED FROM I.S.A!!!!!
  5. and yesterday... i died in my exam hall ? so sad

i think thats about it .. maybe got some more but i dun remember ... but i dont think so lar.

exam period where got interesting right ??

0 comments: