Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, April 5, 2008

hectic week

So as of yesterday, I "officially" moved out of U.T. to Xavier Hall. Now, I'm sitting in my new room, without a roommate :P resting, blogging and chatting a little bit, TRYING to meditate and ponder on important questions ... AND HOW WAS MY WEEK? Here we go :)

I came back on Sunday to K.L after the "triple celebrations" not to an empty house. Eunice and Ann Chee was already home. They cooked their dinner and were eating in the hall while watching t.v. As for me, I was still full from the heavy lunch I had at Hi Keng restaurant (not too sure how the spelling is) ... the 'family reunion lunch' was held there to commemorate Cheng Beng.

Moving on, I actually skipped classes on Monday and Tuesday to study for my test and my VIVA which was on wed and the latter, Thursday. Basically it was a boring week with CRAZY MOMENTS. Other than studying for the test and VIVA, this was what I did :-

On Monday, I met Father Chris who was in charge of Xavier Hall... "interview session" ... lolz..

On Tuesday, Raam and I travelled to KLIA airport to bid farewell to Ken Ong. He was heading off to Japan to further his study :) [GOD BE PRAISED!!!! as I have been praying for him to get that scholarship ... He asked us all to pray for him... ] We had our dinner there with his parents and him (obviously he was there :P) He had many calls coming in the whole day. He turned to me and told me that he was happy when Nicholas called him before he left M'sia. It was a sad goodbye, he teared ...I did too but not obvious because I looked away when he was hugging his mom. His father had a "holding back tears" look. Raam looked at me and told me that he didn't want to see it, Edmund looked... hmm ...he just looked at Ken hugging his parents, didn't see him tear :P , Ming Wui, I'm not sure... lolz.. It was quick moment. But the moment came when I felt humbled. Ken was still in touch with his Thai roots. He actually put forth his hands together and asked for his parents blessings to go. He went in, to the business lounge early even though his flight was delayed by an hour. He wanted his parents to drive back early so that they might have a safer journey home to Malacca. I am happy that I was there :) as friends are important to me, what more one of my close friends.

On Wednesday, a few of us wanted to celebrate Mandy's birthday which fell last Saturday... we know it was a little bit off timing... but who cares :P ...Actually I didn't feel like going for it, because I haven't finish studying for my VIVA and it was early the next day...but then again, I went to the "surprise" party. We headed off to a buffet steamboat VERY NEAR to Sunway Pyramid. Sorry, I don't remember the name :P Anyway, I ate and ate and ate until I was seriously full. I've never felt that full before ...fuh... Mandy was happy as her friends (ALL OF US) had given her a memorable 21st birthday and that matters most.


On Thursday, I was supposed to have my VIVA at 10.45am and it was supposed to be 15 minutes thingy. I was the second person to go in for the VIVA. However, I only started at 11.00am because the first girl took my time. She was in the lecturer's office for 30 minutes. Then my turn came. I went in and I experienced aVERY LONG VIVA. It took me 45 minutes instead of 15!!! Deadly!!! I was sadden a little bit but what the heck, I can't do anything no more. So I continued my experiments (the one that exploded) My partner told me that his lecturer (which I was suppose to go for VIVA next week Thursday) told them that I can go for my 2nd VIVA after lunch instead...which I did after some reckoning. It couldn't be much worse than what I've experienced in the morning and true enough it was G R E A T !!! :) but we couldn't finish our experiments because it took soooooooooo freaking long for the water to boil and produce enough steam. Thursday was a little bit tiring. Rested at night.

On Friday, I woke up in the morning and I had to rush to the Physics lab to continue the experiment. FINALLY, we made it. After that I went for CSS meeting aka EXAM MASS celebrated by Father Chris. Later I went shopping with Raam at Midvalley. I needed to get some stuff. In the evening, Raam helped me to carry my things over from ut to xh. I got the guest room but it was dusty. I only managed to clean up the desk, was tired to do more work as I had a loooong day. I went back to ut to sleep there.

On Saturday (TODAY) , I woke up in the morning and got ready to walk over to xh from ut. Started to clean up and clean and clean. Finally I'm done cleaning!!! TIRED!!! That's the reason why I'm sitting down on my bed and blogging now!! Have to maintain the cleanliness so that I don't suffer :P and now... I have to go bathe. My mom (not sure if my dad is following) is on her way to KL. Supposed to meet her at the bus terminal (pudu raya) , then off to Pahang (Genting Highlands) :P the rest of the family is there already if I'm not wrong.

Peace of Christ,


Saturday, (5/4/08) ; room in Xavier Hall, p.j.