Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, March 30, 2008

my weekend in malacca~triple celebrations

So, this weekend I kinda had 3 celebrations over 2 days (Sat & Sun). Sat was my father's bday and parents anniversary ... and on Sun was cheng beng prayers... so both days we had table fellowship :)

my cousin's son, Brandon ~in chinese tradition, that makes me an uncle... :P and the gal is my cousin(his aunts too :P)Brandon being stubborn, dunwanna sit on the chair my cousin, Cheng Cheng - Brandon's mom's sister


Cuz and i playing around ~camwhoring ?? we actually took 3 pics~taking turns ... one more pic in cousins camera


my cousin, Daniel
and his sister & dad
cuz & i
aunty-nephew moment :P


guess who is the uncle now??


uncle- nephew playing with my sandals...
Pei Chen

Cheng Cheng is taking care of Adrian ... Brandon jealous?? hehe




0 comments: