Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, September 27, 2008

that special someone

Hmm, what has happened to me?

I have "fallen from grace" once again.
I have been unfaithful once again.
Not spending much time with that special someone...
Failing my obligations to that person.
I am not patient, I give up too fast.
When trouble comes, I flee, chicken out, balls dropping..(what word some more can describe?lol)
I say that I surrender but I tend to let my human nature go on Red Alert
I take it into my own hands... my bet.. :S
I am missing that special someone...
I dont feel the presence anymore...
Or was I just high for that moment in time?
Shaun, open ur eyes to see and ears to listen...
I have fallen from grace...
Returning to my human-animal nature...
Where are you??

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING???

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE PERSON I MEANT??

IF NOT, THEN WHO DO YOU THINK ABOUT ?? LOLZ

0 comments: